The CQB Full-Size Pistol is the standard-bearer for our CQB family of pistols, and remains our most popular model. A thoroughly modernized version of the original 1911 design by John M. Browning, it is built in the original style but delivers the quality, reliability, and accuracy modern shooters demand –- and is backed by our unmatched promise of performance and customer satisfaction. Whether your anticipated use is for defense, competition, or daily carry, why not experience the confidence that you will have with a Wilson Combat CQB on your side?
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rds (.45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.7″
- Sight Radius: 6.6″
- Height: 5.6″
- Width: 1.3″
- *Weight Empty: 40 oz.
- *Weight Loaded: 45.4 oz.
* Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
- Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Additional Frame Options: Light-Rail Lightweight
- High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
- Contoured Magazine Well
- G10 Starburst Grips
- 5″ Carbon Steel Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 5″ Stainless Match-Grade Barrel & Bushing, Hand Fit
- California Model Available