A made-to-scale repeater for predator and light game shooting. The perfect fit for cartridges in the 222/223 Remington case size. Most actions are designed and produced to fit up to a .416 Remington Magnum, but only the magazines are changed to accommodate the shorter cartridge length. Anschutz design engineers have developed a made-to-measure action especially for this calibre.
This trim rifle is perfectly balanced for the 222/223 Rem family of cartridges and feels quite a home when shooting from the prone or standing position, even running shots on moving game, as well as on the bench. It is designed for highly precise shots, a familiar environment to our Anschutz target rifles. Once you shoot one, you will start to understand why the Anschutz hunting repeaters are enjoying ever increasing popularity with hunters and shooters all over the world.
This hunting repeater is the perfect choice for dedicated precision shooters who consider target groups of up to 0.6 and 0.7″ at 100 m (approximately 1/2″ at 110 yards), and up to 1.5 and 1.8″ at 200m to be essential.
- Stock: European Walnut – oil finish
- Barrel: 22″ cold hammer forged
- Capacity: 4rd detachable box magazine
- Trigger: Single stage adjustable from 1-2kg
- Sights: None
- Supplied with rubber butt plate & sling swivel studs
- Also features a 6 locking lug bolt with short 60 deg throw
- Total weight = 7.7lbs (3.5kg )