The X-Bolt Stainless stalker is anything but high maintenance. With a matte Stainless steel barrel and action, it will endure punishing weather and terrain and still give you the thoroughbred performance you can expect from a Browning rifle.
This attractive and weather-resistant bolt action rifle is similar to the X-Bolt Composite model, except for a Stainless steel receiver, barrel and bolt. It has a comfortable palm swell for right-hand shooters, textured gripping surfaces for keeping your hands where they should be on the stock, even in wet and cold conditions. This model also features a deluxe Inflex Technology recoil pad and sling swivels. If you are looking for a hard core bolt action rifle that you can rely on, in the rugged areas and inclement weather conditions hunting deer, elk, varmints and the like, the X-Bolt Stainless Stalker is your rifle.
*Scope not included.
- Barrel, action, trigger guard and other metal surfaces feature matte Stainless steel to minimize reflection and provide resistance to corrosion.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory.
- Free floated barrel
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Low profile action
- 60° bolt lift
- Top-tang safety
- Detachable Rotary magazine
- Bolt Unlock Button
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad