The Field Competition Series are open top chassis designed to fit all Remington 700 clone actions. Perfect for custom actions with integrated top rail or Cadex R7 Sheepdog & Shepherd it features a mirage mitigation technology fore-end with more bipod placement possibilities. This chassis includes all features required by the most demanding competitive shooters.
- Dimensions: 35.66″ x 2.3″ x 7.39″
- Weight: 5.24 lbs
- For RH Remington 700 Short Action
- Skeletonized Fixed Stock: Skeletonized stock variant compatible with most of our chassis models. This fixed stock remain fully adjustable while staying lightweight.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Butt Pad
- Tool-Free Adjustable Length of Pull
- Tool-Free Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Detachable Base: Composite detachable base removable for easy trigger maintenance or tuning without need to remove your action and lose your zero.
- Small Fore-end Tube: Competition fore-end tube featuring mirage technology.
- Grip: Finger grooved rubberized Ergo grip.
- Trigger Guard: Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
- Roller Bedding Technology: Barreled action sits on 4 rollers to provide a stable platform that reduce barrel vibrations.