The CZ 457 series offers exceptional user comfort due to its easy, fast and reliable operation, even with a mounted riflescope. For maximum safety, it comes with a push-to-fire safety on the right side of the receiver, striker status indicator and a separate bolt extractor control. Shooting accuracy is ensured with its adjustable trigger mechanism that features low trigger pull weight and excellent travel, combined with a noticeably lighter striker and a new type of bedding. Other benefits include an extremely durable anticorrosion finish on metal parts, easy change of calibre by users and reliable polymer magazines that are compatible with the previous generation of CZ rimfire rifles.
The 457 Royal is a return to the roots of rimfire rifles and is styled after classic hunting rifles. With a sporter-weight barrel and no sights, the Royal can be had with either a 412.5 or 525mm barrel. The premium walnut stock has a fancy encap and is equipped with flush safari-style QD sling points. the stock design melds old and new features, with a high, straight comb, round cheekpiece and slim forend.
- Positive Safety
- Separate Bolt Removal Control
- Open and remove bolt even with safety engaged
- Striker Status Indicator
- Adjustable Trigger Mechanism
- Lighter Striker for increased speed and reduced vibration during firing
- New type of bedding for constant tightening of screws in stock
- 60 degree rotation of bolt handle
- New ergonomic stocks
- English style, Premium Turkish walnut with oiled finish and high end checkering
- Easy barrel replacement for quickly changing calibres
- Cold hammer forged 20″ barrel
- Safari sling swivels