The original mountain rifle; the rugged and durable Montana is built to carry all day and is one of the lightest production hunting rifles available today. Hardcore hunters understand that a true mountain rifle must be light and accurate. The Montana is all these things as well as being exceptional good value for money, and is available in a wide range of calibres.
The Montana now comes standard with a threaded barrel and thread protector. Muzzle brakes are available separately.
All Kimber rifles are built to the Kimber SUB MOA Accuracy Standard, which guarantees that each rifle will shoot a three-shot group at 100 yards measuring one-inch or less with premium factory ammunition.
- Reinforced carbon fibre stock
- Mauser-style claw extractor with controlled round feeding
- Pillar and glass bedding
- Adjustable match grade trigger, (factory set at 3.5lbs)
- Threaded barrel with thread protector
- Muzzle brake available separately
- Match grade chamber
- 3-position wing safety
- Sling swivel studs
- 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Barrel length: 22″, 24″ & 26″ calibre specific
- Weight: from 5lbs 1oz to 6lbs 13oz depending on calibre