A revolutionary new handheld search light from Lightforce®, the 170 Enforcer® halogen is built tough to suit all environments while offering the power of high quality performance lighting to all users. Featuring a soft ergonomic grip, light weight waterproof construction and a powerful 100w halogen spot beam with separately switched low energy LED task light, Enforcer® halogen encompasses the best in technology and ease of use.
This next step up in the Enforcer® range allows users to instantly adjust beam brightness with the inbuilt variable power control for smooth and silent dimming capability via the integrated thumb control lever. Move with stealth and operate for extended run time when under portable battery operation in the field. With all the features from the standard Enforcer® Halogen plus the power to control the strength of your beam, Enforcer® Halogen Variable Power offers users unlimited power!
A standout feature of the Enforcer® is the simple ability for users to change between power sources, quicker than ever before. Clip a completely cordless direct mount 4.6A/H NiMH 12V battery pack on the halogen models or choose from a coil cord with merit plug or figure 8 flex with alligator clips. Connect up either a Lightforce® SLA battery or a new generation LiFePO4 and you’re ready to go.
- Variable Power
- Lightweight for convenient long term use, at only 395 grams
- IP65 ingress protected – sealed from rain and dust
- Accurate parabolic reflector for maximum light output and performance
- Parabolic reflector combined with an in built focusing mechanism that allows you to change from wide pattern to long distance spot
- Colour temperature of 3350K
- Gore® Protective Vent to protect against moisture and contaminant ingress
- 728m @ 1 LUX
- 3 portable battery options
- Supplied with coil cord with universal cigarette plug/merit plug adaptor
- Genuine Xenophot high specification GL06 vertical filament globe
- Compatible with the Lightforce® modular filter system
- 3 year warranty