The Tikka T3X Hunter is designed for the shooter who wants a rifle with both top performance as well as a classic style and feel.The T3X Hunter offers an extensive caliber selection for hunting and sport-shooting purposes. It is built with traditional principles and modern innovation, providing you with a new level of accuracy, reliability, and enjoyment.
Combines the benefits of both the stainless and fluted barrel options into an all-weather, modern rifle.
- Stainless and Fluted barrel: The stainless metal parts make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions and makes for easy maintenance. Fluting offers added lightness, a larger cooling surface, and sporty functional looks; a modern rifle for modern hunters.
- Safety: Tikka rifles provide you with a two-stage safety, blocking both the trigger and bolt handle. The safety is easy to operate and indicates when the rifle is ready for firing.
- Action: The action is designed for accuracy, reliability and easy servicing. Tikka rifles provide you with an extremely rigid action with a two-locking lug T3x bolt. The bolt features a spring-loaded plunger ejector and a removable bolt handle, with 70° opening angle leaving plenty of room for handling the bolt. This is one of the smoothest actions on the market.
- Trigger: A single-stage pull with a comfortable trigger feel. The steel trigger has vertical grooves for added grip, even when wearing gloves. It is easily adjustable through the magazine well from 1 to 2 kg (2 to 4 lbs). All models are available with an optional single-set trigger.
- Stock: The stock is a light but solid T3x TrueBody design of high-grade walnut or fiberglass-reinforced copolymer polypropylene. An optional recoil pad system with spacers provides adjustability in length of pull. Grip patterns are carefully designed for added comfort and a firm grip. Sling swivels as standard.
- Magazine: The single-column detachable clip magazine has a strong fiberglass-reinforced composition. The magazine holds 3, 5 or 6 rounds depending on the model and caliber. A flush release is installed at the front of the magazine to prevent accidental releases. The latch is horizontally grooved for improved contact.
- Uses .308 Winchester cartridges.