No compromise necessary – get high performance with the ease of handling a rifle that is light in weight. The Tikka T3x Lite has an all-black stock with a blued cold-hammer forged free-floating barrel. The light but sturdy TrueBody glass fibre reinforced polymer stock is pure Sako innovation, and it also comes with all new modular features and a classic low-angled grip. Improve your marksmanship with this stealthy T3x challenger.
- Modular stock: T3x has a new modular synthetic stock with interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. (Additional grips sold separately). The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end.
- Improved grip: A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- New recoil pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad will allow you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Stock noise reduction: T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
- Redesigned ejection port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved rail attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
PICTURE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY