For each model, specially designed mounting plates have been machined and covered with an extremely durable surface finish by nitriding. The slide modification is the result of unique CZ know-how. Thanks to this, we have managed to perfectly match the shape of the plates with the design of the handgun, thus achieving an exceptionally low position for the collimator sight without compromising the safety and reliability.
The main advantages of the CZ Ready Optics pistols include:
• Exceptional robustness, strength, and durability of the mount
• Low mount height
• Easy sighting of the collimator sight even at longer distances
• Option to use raised co-witness mechanical sights in case of any failures of the optics (for the CZ P-10 C Optics Ready in the standard design, for the CZ Shadow 2
• Optics Ready a special plate with a rear sight is being prepared)
• Compatibility with many popular collimator sights
• Design coordinated with the original CZ pistols.
The CZ SP-01 Shadow 2
The CZ SP-01 Shadow 2 represents the latest generation of today’s legendary CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow. This pistol was developed in collaboration with the elite CZUB IPSC shooters to significantly contribute to speed and accuracy during competitions. Using cutting-edge production equipment a pistol was born that pushes the boundaries of IPSC sports shooting even further.
During the testing period, hundreds of thousands of rounds were fired under real competition conditions. In the same manner, the CZ Shooting Team’s shooters in individual IPSC situations achieved a degree of acceleration in units of seconds as compared using the original model of the Shadow. After more than two years of research and development, there is now a unique new pistol, which will inevitably become the rightful successor to the original model!
Speed – The modernisation of all the principal parts i.e. the slide and the frame, together with the extended barrel, enables repeating single shots more rapidly and more dynamically. The shape of the frame facilitates a more comfortable higher grip towards the axis of the barrel, while the new checkering ensures an absolutely reliable contact with the weapon in any circumstances. The increased weight of the front part of the frame and the slide results in a higher level of compensation and a gentler recoil. The innovative trigger mechanism has a smooth action, a low resistance and a shortened trigger reset. The magazine catch is more easily accessible and is adjustable to three positions, making reloading more safer and quicker even if the shooter is moving.
Accuracy – Extending the barrel to 120 mm together with the new and longer height-adjustable sights also increases its overall accuracy. The extremely precise and the fully automated technology for the production of other major parts additionally contributes to the high quality of it’s crafting. The Arcor finish that was inspired by the design of the service models ensures the weapon’s high resistance to corrosion, weathering or mechanical damage.
• Calibre: 9x19mm (9mm Luger)
• Frame: Steel
• Grips: Aluminium
• Trigger: Single action / double action
• Safety: Hammer safety notch, manual safety
• Sight: Collimator
• Optic Mount: Suited for Trijicon RMR (NO OPTIC OR MOUNT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS FIREARM)
• Magazine capacity: 10
• Dimensions: 157mm (H) x 34mm (W) x 217mm (L)
• Barrel length: 125 mm (with barrel ramp)
• Weight 1.33kg.