- 21 layer Fully Multi-Coated 6x ratio optical system
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Long eye relief for high recoil and magnum calibers
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed Zero Lock ‘n’ Stop turrets
- Zoom ring with thumb lever and locking ocular
Accurate mil spacing on 20× magnification. With half Mil spaced markings extending out to 8 Mil of holdover, the Mil Pro (20×) is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the distance.
All reticle measurements are Mil spaced and offer 1 Mil, 0.5 Mil and 0.25 Mil brackets for range finding. Every second Mil spacing on the lower section is numbered to ensure quick and easy acquisition of target and ease of reference.
Each cross has a see-through gap, allowing an unobstructed view of the target. The thick outer posts are hollowed to ensure they can be seen at all magnifications, without blocking out too much of the view.
Mil Pro 20× models have additional 1⁄4 Mil aim points on the center section of the reticle to give even greater precision.
When on 20× magnification, the Mil spaced reticle and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 Mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD.