The 4-Stone Deluxe Diamond Controlled-Angle Sharpening System ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
All Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening Systems allow users to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife’s intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are:
17° Angle – A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle – A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
25° Angle – The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle – An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.
The knife clamp included in the system holds the knife steady, and holds the angle guide static and firm, so that the user can achieve the desired angle with every stroke of the knife sharpener. The Extra Coarse to Fine diamond hones provide an excellent range of grits for edge care and maintenance. The USA made Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting, kitchen or workshop knives, and offers the widest range of accessories available. In production for over 35 years, the Lansky Sharpening System has been the most preferred, and best sharpening system for DIY and cutlery enthusiasts worldwide.
The Lansky 4-stone Diamond Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Monocrystalline Diamonds
- Extra Coarse Silver Hone: (70 grit diamond) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Purple Hone: (120 grit diamond) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Orange Hone: (280 grit diamond) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Gold Hone: (600 grit diamond) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone