While these may look like the original QRW’s, looks can be deceiving. We took this tried-and-true design and made a few upgrades, which include a new easy-installation ring-top design, an improved keeper and a bigger contact area with the base for a precision fit. All while maintaining the classic QRW functionality, look and, ruggedness.
The updated industrial design gives you more contact with the base for added stability and easier installation.
Leupold QRW Rings (Quick Release Weaver style) means detachable accuracy in a cross-slot format. QRW rings use an adjustable, double-lever mechanism to securely lock the rings onto your Weaver style base. Will fit any existing cross-slot Weaver/picatinny style bases. The advantages of these mounts are many; you can remove scopes for travel, use one scope for two or more rifles, use a high magnification scope for bench work and a low power scope for hunting, etc.
Made from steel for optimum strength.
Each pack contains a set of 2 rings.
These rings are available to fit 1 inch or 30mm scope tubes and come in different heights. Heights are measured from the centre of the scope tube to the top of the picatinny rail.
- 1 inch, Low Height, Matte Black, #174065, 0.73″ / 18.5mm
- 1 inch, Medium Height, Matte Black, #174068, 0.85″ / 21.5mm
- 1 inch, High Height, Matte Black, #174071, 0.98″ / 24.9mm
- 30mm, Low Height, Matte Black, #174074, 0.82″ / 20.8mm
- 30mm, Medium Height, Matte Black, #174076, 0.95″ / 24.1mm
- 30mm, High Height, Matte Black, #174078, 1.07″ / 27.2mm