INTRODUCING THE FIRST RUGER-MADE MARLIN FIREARM:THE MARLIN MODEL 1895 SBL
This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honoured design as the traditional 1895, combined with Ruger’s trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from 416 stainless steel forgings.
- Barrel is a 6 groove, 1:20″ RH twist made of 410 stainless steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Threaded 16″ barrel, with factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16 x 24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Full-length Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of a variety of optics, including a “Scout” scope.
- Built-in, accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost-ring rear aperture sight and a fibre optic dot with tritium ring front sight.
- 6+1 round, tubular magazine with a loading gate located on the receiver.
- Positive, push-button, cross bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
- Reliably feeds a wide range of .45-70 Govt factory ammunition and bullet types.
- Durable, laminate buttstock Length of Pull 13.38″ and forend remain dimensionally stable in varying weather conditions. Soft-rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil. Sharp checkering provides an excellent grip in all-weather conditions. Slimmed-down forend for an attractive look and comfortable feel.
- Spiral-fluted, nickel-plated bolt aids smooth cycling.
- Overall Length 37.25”
- Weight 7.3 lbs.
- Oversized lever loop provides clearance for operation with heavy gloves.
- Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.