- Cross-sectional thickness is 1.4” – it would take 102,000 pounds to break each ring in half (pending engineering verification
- 6 bolts to hold down the top cap – even pressure.
- The main body is machined on an automated 7 axis, high end CNC machine tool. We machine the bottom rail interface at the same time as the scope clamp interface, guaranteeing all rings are square and parallel.
- CMM checked to 1.5 millionths of an inch precision.
- Extra wide profile provides extremely stable mounting.
- Machined from Billet 7075-T651 Aluminum – stronger than steel at 1/3 the weight.
- Mil-Spec Type 3 Hard Anodized
- Built-in recoil lug design provides superior rigidity.
- BUILT IN BUBBLE LEVEL