- Weight Chassis 1.6lb, Fore-end 0.6lb – 1lb, Butt-stock 2lb.
- Length of Pull 13.4″ – 14.4″ (Based on Remington 700).
- Ambidextrous, easy reach magazine latch – can be operated with trigger finger or left hand.
- Extra large magazine well for easy mag ion/removal.
- Barricade stop in front of magazine to prevent putting pressure on the magazine.
- Angled front profile with hand grip for minute vertical adjustments and comfort/protection from the elements.
- Thumb rests on both sides of the chassis.
- Wide front profile for extra comfort / stability when resting on flat surfaces.
- Stock height at comb and heel – 0.5” below bore centerline. 1.0” of riser adjustability.
- Allows for barrel contours up to 1.300” straight taper.
- Accepts AICS pattern magazines for both short and long action. (3.715” long action)
- Accepts aftermarket lugs up to 0.375 thick and tapered
- Compatible with all non-beavertail AR pattern pistol grips. Beavertail grips will fit with minor trimming.
- CNC machined from Aircraft grade Aluminum, and finished with H-series Cerakote. Cheek-piece, fore-grip, and butt-pad constructed of composites.
PICTURE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY