New Addition to Nikko Stirling, Long Range Diamond Scopes
The Diamond LR scope offers accurate ballistic drop compensation turrets including RTZ® (Return to Zero). The RTZ® (Return to Zero) elevation turret allows you to find your closest zeroed in shooting distance just by this stop.
The elevation and windage is based on ¼ inch at 100yds click increments.
The scope is supplied with 2 Ballistic Drop Turrets: (Interchangeable ballistic turrets with RTZ® (Return to Zero)
1. Assembled Ballistic Drop Turret with ¼ inch indications. (equals app. ¼ MOA or app. 7mm@100m) Full numbers indicate 1“ at 100yds
2. Extra blank Ballistic Drop Turret for your customized markings of your required distances. Increments are ¼ inch at 100yds
SF – Side Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yards to infinity – Sidewheel compatible
Nikko Stirlings’ RTZ (Return to Zero) elevation turret for quick shooting
4-16x Magnification – You can go from a base of 4x up to a high/mid-range x16. Ideal for a very wide range of hunting and target situations especially longer ranges.
A good large size that gives you an excellent wide field of view and makes target acquisition and tracking easy.
• 30mm aircraft-grade aluminium, one-piece main tube
• Fully multi-coated lens
• Microlux ETE GEN III glass coatings
• Zero-stop turrets
• ¼ MOA turret adjustments
• 4” of eye relief
• Side Parallax Adjustable from 10 Yards to infinity
• Dual-color red/green illumination settings
• Supplied with 2 ballistic drop turrets
• Nikko Stirlings’ RTZ® (Return to Zero) elevation turret for quick shooting
• Optional side-wheel available
• Sunshade included
Reticle : Holdfast (Etched glass)
FOV m at 100m: 2.7 – 10.7
Click Value: 7mm at 100m – 1/4 MOA with 30 each way MOA up-down and left-right
Length: 349mm / 13.7″
Weight: 784g / 27.7oz