The Nitecore NPL10 Tactical Pistol flashlight is built around a hard-anodized black, aircraft grade aluminum chassis for an overall weight of barely 59,5 grams with a single CR2 battery included. The battery powers both the 635nm red light laser emitter and the single CREE XP-G2 S3 LED light.
The LED is embedded in a reflector and protected by a scratch-resistant, anti-reflective coated tempered glass front lens. A double activation paddle is positioned so that it will be at easy finger reach once the NPL10 is installed, and also allows the output to be set to five different levels, the highest of which provides 300 lumens for a runtime of 40 minutes and a 92-metres range.
The Nitecore NPL10 tactical pistol flashlight features a rail interface with a repositionable screw that allows it to adapt to any kind of railed frame, from Glock-type to more standard Picatinny. Other features include a digital power stabilization and management system for longer battery life and a vibration suppression technology that ensures resistance to recoil and enhances the service life.
• Utilizes a CREE XP-G2S3LED
• Max output of 300 lumens with beam distance off 88 metres
• Precise red laser sight with wavelength of 635nm
• Powered by one CR2 battery for maximum runtime of 3 hours and 45 minutes at the brightest output.
• Ambitdextrous activation
• Removable rail keys allow quick mounting to most railed guns
• Waterproof (IPX6 rated) and impact resistant ( 1 metre).