Ruger’s outstanding American Rimfire series has now been extended with the addition of a new American Rimfire Target model. Punching above its weight in terms of value and accuracy, the new Target model takes the American Rimfire line to a whole new level.
- Heavy cold hammer-forged 0.860″ target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown.
- Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- A 60 degree bolt lift provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Models chambered in .17 HMR use the detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
- Weight 6.8lbs