Much like the popular Standard pistol that was the Company’s flagship offering in 1949, the new Mark IV Standard model features a tapered barrel and a natural pointing grip angle. The Standard model is offered in both 4.75″ and 6″ barrel lengths with fixed sights.
These models feature a one-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame. Like all pistols in the Mark IV family, the Standard model features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping, ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Internal improvements include changes to the hammer, sear, bolt and firing pin for smoother, more reliable feeding. Mark IV pistols are compatible with a variety of Mark III aftermarket accessories including sights, scope bases and holsters.
All models of the American-made Mark IV pistol ship with two, 10-round magazines.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Calibre: .22LR
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Blued
- Sights: Fixed front, fixed rear
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Weight: 28.2oz
- Barrel length: 4.75″