Ruger’s Redhawk Revolvers are the first double-action revolver specifically designed for powerful magnum cartridges.
It has many advanced features such as a triple-locking cylinder, a unique single-spring mechanism for relatively light trigger pull, replaceable ramp front sight and adjustable rear sight.
The rugged stainless steel construction features extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle high-power ammunition.
- Single-spring mechanism allows for a smooth, light trigger pull.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy sighting with readily replaceable front blade sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline.
- Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates, is designed specifically to handle powerful magnum loads.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Dual chambering for .357 Magnum models, which also accept factory .38 Special cartridges.
- Calibre: .357 Mag
- Action: Double action revolver
- Capacity: 8
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Grips: Hardwood
- Weight: 52oz
- Sights: Ramp front, adjustable rear
- Barrel length: 5.5″