The S100 PANTERA redefines long range shooting by combining pure precision with an absolutely compact size. With ergonomics at the fore, SAUER provides a highly efficient, yet elegant platform for long range shooting. A fluted and heavy 19mm (0.75”) barrel with a compact length of 51cm (20”) offers multiple shot consistency.
The adjustable cheek piece in combination with the recoil pad, which is adjustable sideways and in height makes the rifle the perfect fit for any shooter. The sculpted palm swell of the pistol grip provides an additional and extremely natural shooting position for first round hits at the longest of ranges.
Next to the ergonomic features of this new S100, the coating is purely top of the line as well. The barrel surface and action are coated with CERAKOTE. An ultra-rugged special coating protects the underlying laminate wood stock and adds a tactile grip.
Together with these assuring features, the PANTERA benefits from the award winning characters of the S100 which are responsible for the worldwide success of the model – adjustable single-stage trigger, three-position safety, cold hammer-orged original SAUER barrel and the famously smooth SAUER action. All of these features set the standard at an affordable price for long-range shooting that others aspire to.
- CERAKOTE coating on barrel and action
- Tactical cone alloy bolt handle
- EVER REST action bedding
- Adjustable trigger from 1.000g up to 2.000g
- Double-stack magazine, 5+1 round in Standard calibers and 4+1 round capacity in Mini and Magnum calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- Bipod adapter at the forend
- Muzzle thread M17x1 as standard
- Available calibers: .223 Rem.;.243 Win.; .300 Win. Mag.; .30-06 Spring.; .308 Win.; 6.5 Creedmoor; 6.5 PRC
- Barrel length: Standard 51cm (20“)/ Magnum 56cm (22“)
- Taper: 19mm (0,75”)
- Surface barrel and action: Cerakote ‘Black Recon’