THE M11-Precision Long Range 5/8×24 Muzzle Brake Compensator with Lock Nut
- Maximum Recoil Reduction for Long Range Precision Rifles.
- Symmetrical Blast Chamber promotes a balanced gas flow for reduced bullet yaw and maximum accuracy potential.
- Stress optimized baffles diminish in thickness to minimize bore aperture wall surface and reduce baffle/projectile interaction.
- Delivers recoil energy reduction of 70% or higher for many cartridges.
- Closed bottom minimizes dust signature when shooting prone.
- Top venting gas ports provide significant reduction in muzzle climb/jump.
- Angled “V” shaped blast baffles divert reflected blast above and below shooters ear for lower perceived concussion and noise.
- Machined from high strength steel bar.
- 5/8×24 TPI thread featuring High pitch diameter tolerance class 3B threads machined in the same operation as the bore ensures a perfect concentricity, this combined with a progressively decreasing baffle thickness and maximized venting area significantly reduce bullet flight disturbance resulting in less yaw, higher BC, and improved accuracy.
- Computer CAE optimized for maximum strength to weight ratio and impact survivability
- Length: 78mm, Width 45mm, Height 30mm, Tapers to 22mm
- Weight 170g