The Pac-Lite Holster is the perfect holster for all Ruger® Mark I, II, III, IV, and 22/45® pistol owners. Due to the open slot on the top of the holster and the open end of the holster, this holster allows use with or without optics and with or without a suppressor. This holster is ambidextrous, durable, lightweight, and is available in a high-ride or low-ride option. It accommodates up to 2” belt sizes and is made of rigid polymer material.
• Use with or without optics: The open slot on the top allows use with optics
• Use with or without a suppressor or compensator: The open end of the holster allows use with a suppressor, 1.0″ OD** or smaller, or compensator attached to the pistol muzzle
• Lightweight: Made of a lightweight polymer material
• Ambidextrous: Perfect for left or right handed shooters
• Height choices: Available in high-ride or low-ride options
• Customized quick & easy pistol removal: Adjustable tension allows customized tension on the pistol for individual user preference
*Holster only, firearm is not included.
Ruger® and 10/22® are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.