Shooters who are ready to face the most extreme conditions require that their tools share the same characteristics. The T3x Super Lite Stainless will be your trusted, hard-wearing companion, offering spotless long-term performance. The barrels are fluted (which offers added lightness, rigidity and a larger cooling surface) and are made of Sako’s high-grade stainless steel and the stock is glass fibre reinforced copolymer, giving you the double advantage of easy maintenance and great looks.
- Stainless and fluted barrel: Stainless metal parts make this the perfect choice for all weather conditions, and makes for easy maintenance. Fluting offers added lightness, a larger cooling surface and sporty functional looks.
- Modular stock: T3x has a new modular synthetic stock with interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips sold separately. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end.
- Improved grip: A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- New recoil pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad will allow you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Stock noise reduction: T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight.
- Redesigned ejection port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved rail attachment: Always keep the target in sight. the T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic bolt shroud: Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel recoil lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers: Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn’t have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
PICTURE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY