Verney Carron Speedline Synthetic
The patented Stop&Go system allows an unequalled rate of fire on a manual loading rifle, by locking the bolt to the rear after automatic ejection of the fired shells.
The reloading is achieved by a light pressure on the lever.
• TOTAL LENGTH: 113 cm
• WEIGHT: 3,150 g (without muzzle break)
• BARREL: high-precision barrel, rifled and fluted, 55 cm (without muzzle break)
• LOCKING: 6 lugs directly into the barrel
• STOCK: synthetic
• MAGAZINE: removable metal magazine for 3 or 5 cartridges
• SLING SWIVELS: detachable, supplied