Introducing the American Combat Pistol (ACP) series from Wilson Combat. Hand built in Berryville, Arkansas for the new generation of American shooters, the ACP features all of the precision, craftsmanship and quality associated with a Wilson Combat custom handgun at a lower, package price.
The ACP is built with our highest quality parts in the same time-tested way as our other custom 1911 handguns, but with reduced customer selected options that streamlines our production and enables a lower price to the end user.
Available in .45 ACP and 9mm Luger calibers, the ACP features our latest generation forged slide, frame and barrels that are hand fitted by our skilled pistolsmiths with our 100% machined Bullet Proof parts for a lifetime of high performance. The ACP retains the best-in-class Wilson Combat 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for the lifetime of the product.
The ACP also introduces the new Eagle Claw grip and slide surface to set it apart from the rest of the pack. The Eagle Claw pattern offers a non-abrasive, tactile grip under adverse conditions but is still easy on your hands and clothing during extended range trips and every day carry. The unique look and feel of the Eagle Claw is like nothing else we have produced.
Available in Full-Size 5″ sizes in Armor Tuff® finished carbon steel with limited customer selected options available, the ACP brings Wilson Combat quality to more shooters than ever before.
– Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
– Eagle Claw Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
– High-Grip Bullet Proof Beavertail Grip Safety
– Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
– 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Pad
– Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
– Contoured Magazine Well
– G10 Eagle Claw Grips with Black Medallions
– 5” Carbon Steel Slide
– Eagle Claw Rear Cocking Serrations
– Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
– 5” Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing, Flush Cut